Use of Site
1. Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Site for your personal or internal business purposes, subject to these Terms. You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
2.All materials contained on or available through the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, are the property of Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited or its licensors and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Site or access to the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
3. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on or otherwise made available through the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
4. Under no circumstances shall Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to reliance on any information obtained through the Site; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited's records, programs, or services.
5. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Modifications to Site and Terms
6. Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited may also modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi, India.
8. Honey Hut Natural Products Private Limited may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate these Terms,